facebooklike

Friday, November 5, 2010

HEALTHY SMILE!!!



Who doesn't want a white smile? It's always been so important to me to take care of my teeth, but no matter how much we brush our teeth that yellowish tint never seems to go away. I tried different toothpastes that promised whitening and no of them did the job marketed in commercials and ads. One day I saw the commercial for the Crest 3D tooth paste that promised to show results within 14 days, so I decided to give it a try. To my surprise I actually saw results, off course my teeth didn't turn into Hollywood million dollar fake veneers smile, but I did see a difference in the shade! It looked cleaner, it felt cleaner and fresh. I highly recommend this product for anyone looking for a affordable teeth makeover. They also offer the strips which seem to give better results. For about $4.00 you can buy at any supermarket or pharmacy and try it out, hope it works for you like it did for me! ( I also floss regularly at least once a day.)

No comments: