facebooklike

Friday, February 25, 2011

P90X UPDATE - Day 45

Photobucket


So, up to day 45 with my journey. I had to take a bit of a detour unfortunately but I am getting back on track! For some reason I always have that " I want to give up" feeling right in the middle of a new work out program. In the begging I push myself because I see results but than when it becomes "normal" I always want to give up... not this time! In the previous post I mentioned how I had to stop P90 for a little bit, and I was really upset about it. I thought ALL my progress would go down the drain. This mentality is what sometimes gets us giving up a exercises routine. Things happen! Guess what? Its OK! Its life!!!! Something like P90X takes allot of dedication and sometimes we get shifted to a different direction. My case were health reasons, but it could have been anything, work, family, emergencies. Its OK to take a break sometimes, as long as you stick to good eating habits, and get right back on track when the dust settles. The important thing is to not make excuses. The truth is we know when we are.... We might fool everyone else but deep down inside we know when we slack off. So I decided to pick up where I left off, and days where I have more time, I'll double the work out. I also want to start taking advantage of warmer days to start running outdoors again. I am not where I want to be yet, but I am on my way! My goal is to loose about 10 to 15 more pounds and tone up all over, mainly thighs and tummy. Mushy jello BE GONE! SO start by setting up monthly realistic goals.. Example, t his month my goal is to loose 4 pounds and to melt away at least half on inch from all my measurements,and my nutritional goal is to add more fiber to my diet and eat leaner.This is doable in a healthy way.. NOT to loose 20 pounds in a month.. anything that makes you do this that fast is not healthy, and will have you gain it all back as soon as you stop! So here's a preview of what I look like on day 45....




REMEMBER: DON'T GIVE UP ON BECOMING A HEALTHIER YOU!!!

No comments: