facebooklike

Monday, April 11, 2011

Jillian Michaels 30 days shred

So... with P90X done, I am giving another home work out program a try. The Jillian Michaels 30 days shred! Today was day 1 for me, and it felt pretty great! One thing I like about this work out is that it's only 20 minutes a day. Considering I've been on a tight schedule lately, it'll feel good to not have to separate a hour or more a day for a video. I plan on doing this in the mornings. I am not sure what I expect from this, off course I would definition and toning, but we'll see!!! I look forward to keep you updated on this 30 day journey..... All you need is the DVD which I got off AMAZON for super cheap, a mat and some weights..... and determination!



WHO WANTS TO JOIN ME???

3 comments:

Yanina said...

im doing it too!

Gisela Mendes said...

yay we can motivate eachother!

First Time Momma said...

im starting monday!!!