facebooklike

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

New Year's Healthy Resolution!



It's almost the end of another year (Time is passing by way too fast) and it's that time where everyone takes out their thinking caps, to make a list of things to do for the following year. Many of us have new projects new goals,but we also have those resolution in which we repeat on our lists every single year. Statistics show that 95% of people who create resolutions, always add some type of health goal to their list. Some want to loose weight, or tone, get healthy..Whatever it is, we all have our idea of what we hope to be and accomplish in regards to our health. There's no worst feeling than failing at a goal, or plan we set out for ourselves. I remember feeling complete failure every year when I would give up on my health goals by February.. so for the last couple of years, I am proud to say, I have actually accomplished all my health goals..and I am not about to stop now.... I made a video to explain how I was able to stick to my goals, and hopefully something I did or say, could help you stick to yours... Not to sound cliche... but YOU CAN DO IT!! You seriously can....so... what do you say.. Let's go on this journey together?

No comments: